How it works
We asked our instagram followers to share tips for a healthy morning routine – ways to jumpstart the day with energy and clarity. Here's a roundup of the responses so far:
- dina_saalisi_healing_arts: Yoga at sunrise. ☀️
- rayraycos: Gratitude and a green smoothie 🙏🏼🍌
- pamellaheikel: I do some QiGong cupping to ignite the energy in my body and harvest the qi from my sleep.
- rkjewels_: Soul Cycle with Sean, Sue or Madigan and a Juice Press vanilla protein smoothie with blueberries and and extra shot of hemp protein 👍🏼
- mara.landis: Warm water with lemon and cayenne. Followed by a diluted shot of ACV. 💪
- mara.landis: Before getting out of bed, I check in on my emotions. If any sadness I mantra, “I bless my sadness” over and over or whatever else I may be feeling. This shifts me immediately and then I set my intentions for the day✌️
- tammiejoberg: Water with lemon, 20-30 minutes meditation to welcome the sunrise and bless the day with gratitude. Then coffee 😊
- justine.low30: You can also source low acid coffee. It’s much easier on the digestion 🙏
- ka.education: Sand between the toes and the rising sun on your skin before diving under an on-coming wave. Exhilarating.
- dianewittreich: Warm lemon water, organic coffee, 20 min yoga/meditation, protein based breakfast
- jennifergregory_oilyessence: Up early, so I have time for warm water with lemon and pink salt. and 20-30 minutes quiet time. Frankincense on my forehead to help me with grounding and focus. Because squirrel thoughts are real. 🙈
- trish_in_pittsburgh: Sip a full glass of water. Look & listen to outside, even if I only have 60 seconds to do it. Breathe, and set my intention & attitude for the day ahead.
- fabiduister: Overnight oats, sojmilk and mostly red fruit, sometimes Apple cinnamon, or banana, cinnamon and nuts. Yummie
- ctampi: 5 minutes of reflection to fuel my soul and a big healthy breakfast to fuel my body!
- heathershangout: I give thanks for waking up and think about my intentions for the day (before I even get out of bed). Having the right mindset helps me handle any unexpected issues or people that may arise. When I get to my office, I take five minutes to myself, sip my coffee and deep breath. It helps me stay grounded in the midst of others’ chaos. :)